I have been traveling and keeping family commitments of late so I pushed the pause button on The FaithWalkers Podcast for this week only. But I wanted to offer you an alternative listening option.
Think of today’s post as similar to those episodes of your favorite shows where they weaved clips of previous shows together to create a new show that costs a lot less to produce.
I could always count on every MacGyver season to have at least one of those episodes. But I digress.
I know it is likely not everyone has listened to all the episodes thus far. This week could offer a chance to catch up on missed episodes you can use to grow your faith.
Here is a complete list of all 15 episodes to date. Episodes 1 and 2 are foundational. Just click on any of them to listen and get caught up.
- Episode 15: How to Read the Bible Every Day—And Enjoy It!
- Episode 14: 9 Ways the Word Grows Your Faith
- Episode 13: How to Walk by Faith When Life Looks Scary: Interview with Dan Nichols
- Episode 12: Everything Changes When Jesus Speaks
- Episode 11: The Deafening Sound of Our Silence
- Episode 10: What No One Tells You about a New Life Direction
- Episode 9: Inside the Process I Use to Cast My Vote
- Episode 8: How Should Christians Respond to Cultural Persecution: Interview with Russell Moore
- Episode 7: How to Bounce Back from a Really Bad Day
- Episode 6: Having the Guts to Pursue What Makes You Come Alive: Interview with Jonathan Golden
- Episode 5: What God Wants You to See
- Episode 4: Why Must It Be So Challenging to Walk by Faith
- Episode 3: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time: Interview with Jeremie Kubicek
- Episode 2: What Makes Your Story Worth Telling?
- Episode 1: Are You Living an Authentic Life?
Next week’s episode will feature an interview with Tyler Braun, author of Why Holiness Matters. We discuss habits of holiness and how to develop them.
One final thing.
You may have heard already that my friend and coauthor Erick Erickson has been battling some significant, life-threatening health issues the last several weeks that came to a head the last few days. You can read more about them here.
Please pray for his speedy recovery and for his family. I’ll shoot you a brief email later this week about the special bonus package for our book You Will Be Made to Care that we assembled prior to his illness.
Thank you for joining me on the journey and I’ll see you out on the trail.